SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#91409 - 06/19/03 05:10 AM Re: What does the phrase "Follow your heart " mean to you?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
That's what makes us so human.
It's that vulnerability. snif ... snif......
I need a moment.........

#91410 - 06/19/03 07:32 AM Re: What does the phrase "Follow your heart " mean to you?
arnothijssen Offline

Loc: Marietta, GA USA
I agree, I quit listening to my heart.
It gets me in trouble everytime.
Twice married, twice divorced

#91411 - 06/19/03 02:08 PM Re: What does the phrase "Follow your heart " mean to you?
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Arnothijssen,
According to Harville Hendrix, who wrote "Getting the love you want", we are attracted to mates that will help us to grow. (Heal the wounded child in psycho speak). That growth is very painfull, so we "fall in love" (love is blind) with that person until we bond with them. Then we fall out of love and the growth begins. We think why did we ever marry this witch? If you divorce that mate, you never finish your growth, and continue to be attracted to wrong mates (that will help you to grow). Your heart is making the right decision for you to grow, but it hurts. IMHO if you found a woman that your brain said was acceptable, your heart wud not be attracted to her.
We evolved from chimps to this?
Just my 2 cents.
Starkeeper

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online